Secondary (MYP) Dress Code
Our dress code items have been chosen to suit the daily life of our secondary classrooms. Please see below what we suggest the students in MYP should wear in school.
How to order
- Please order using the link below.
- Orders should be placed by June 26th for delivery in time for August 2020
- Your order will be delivered to school in a package with your name and order details.
- We will be in touch to let you know when it can be collected in August in time for the start of the school year.
- Delivery is free of charge.
To order the items for our dress code please follow this link to Gosh Respond here in Stavanger. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
White polo shirt with the school logo
This can be worn under the hoodie as an extra layer during the colder months or on it's own in the summer months.
Black trousers or skirt
These can be bought locally or, if you prefer, can be ordered from our supplier.
MYP Black Hoodie
Students can choose the ties to match their house colour (red, blue, green or yellow) or choose plain black.
White PE T-shirt with school logo
For PE lessons students will need a PE t-shirt to change into. Please ensure your child has a change of clothes for PE lessons so they are safe and comfortable for that lesson.
Black leggings or jogging bottoms
Please ensure your child has some leggings or jogging bottoms to change into for PE.
These can be bought locally or, if you prefer, they can be ordered from our uniform supplier.
Suitable trainers or gym shoes
Students need suitable footwear for indoor and outdoor PE lessons.