School Dress Code
At BISS we are proud of our identity and so are our students.
They have chosen to follow a dress code understanding that this cultivates equality and a spirit of teamwork where the students can feel a part of something bigger than themselves. It can prevent social snobbery through certain dress styles that are associated with particular wealth or status and can break down societal and cultural walls, making it easier for the children to interact with one another. It turns the focus on an individual’s character rather than appearance.
Choosing to come to our school is choosing to be part of this identity. We expect our students to follow the uniform expectations which can be found below.
How to order
- Please order using the link below.
- Orders take approx 2 weeks to deliver apart from during the summer holidays. These orders will be available in August.
- Orders placed before the end of June should be delivered for the start of the new school year. COVID restrictions can disrupt delivery times.
- Your order will be delivered to school in a package with your child's name and order details.
- We will be in touch to let you know when it can be collected.
- Delivery is free of charge.
- If your item doesn't fit then GOSH Respond will work with you to provide one that does.
To order the items for our dress code please follow this link to Gosh Respond here in Stavanger. Any queries please contact email@example.com