School Dress Code
At BISS we are proud of our identity and so are our students.
They have chosen to follow a dress code understanding that this cultivates equality and a spirit of teamwork where the students can feel a part of something bigger than themselves. It can prevent social snobbery through certain dress styles that are associated with particular wealth or status and can break down societal and culture walls, making it easier for the children to interact with one another. It turns the focus on an individual’s character rather than appearance.
How to order
- Please order using the link below.
- Orders take approx 2 weeks to deliver.
- Your order will be delivered to school in a package with your child's name and order details.
- We will be in touch to let you know when it can be collected.
- Delivery is free of charge.
To order the items for our dress code please follow this link to Gosh Respond here in Stavanger. Any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org